Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Closer to the End.

Last weekend was the Ambassador Rebel Retreat--I mean DSC Retreat. It was so much fun. Almost forty high school seniors came to the campus, participated in fun activities and slept in the gymnasium overnight. We all went to the Entertainment Dixie which was a Battle of the Sexes and then to a huge bonfire out on the Arizona strip. It was tons of fun!

School is getting closer and closer to being finished. I only have a few more assignments and then finals will be here in less than a month. In order to make the time go by faster I have already started my holiday shopping--you know, to take the load off of things. I have already bought gifts for nearly everyone in my family, well not quite considering that I have a very big family (7 of us in total). I still need to figure out what to get my fiance, it seems like I have gotten him everything in the book!

Hopefully by next weeks blog I will have come up with something to get him. Just maybe...

No comments: